Summer holidays are fast approaching and seemingly, better weather. Whilst I am certainly not going to talk about being ‘beach body ready’ (I’m not!) – I thought it would be a good time to touch base with Hannah at 56 Newington and discuss nail colours for summer.
It’s always good to introduce a bit more colour into your wardrobe in the summer months and getting in a bit of pampering in before the holidays is never a bad idea! I have less than a week before preschool disappears for seven weeks and I know life will be pretty full on. This week is definitely focused on getting as prepared as I can for that – and getting my toes ready for sandals too!
The team at 56 Newington has recently expanded with the addition of Vicky – their new Nail Technician – so now is a good time as any to book a visit. With that in mind, I give you 56 Newington’s top colour picks for summer:
1. Desert Poppy – this cream orange coral with a hint of sparkle is perfect for summer. I think this is such a pretty shade, and not too bright if you’re scared to go too orange!
2. Clay Canyon – this beautiful clay shade is a beige-nude for a subtle, classy summer shade. Goes with everything and really easy to wear for most skin tones!
3. Gotcha – a rich, opaque, girl pink! This one has been around for a while but still a favourite!
4. Wisteria Haze – a deep lavender in a classic cream finish, I love this colour.
5. Wildfire – it doesn’t matter what time of year it is, red is always a good choice. Wildfire is a classic pillar box red and my ultimate favourite.
To book in with Hannah or Vicky you can call on 0131 6292310, email email@example.com or simply check out the Facebook page for all the details.